Thursday 22 March 2012

BAG FETISH : HERMES

DO NOT BE LED INTO TEMPTATION AS THAT IS NOT THE INTENT OF MY BLOG OHHHH.

Readers  this warning is for people like me that don't have money ohhh.I love these bags but i sure as hell can not afford the handle make e come remain the whole bag.But i'm sure you'll all enjoy looking at them.Feed your eyes and don't blackmail the men in your lives to buy it for you ohhh.
And look at the pictures well so you can tell when see someone carrying a fake one ohhhhh.

If I had to choose and have just one bag for the rest of my life(i don't see myself choosing sha), I’m pretty sure that would be a Hermes bag. They look absolutely stunning and you can never go wrong with them! As you possibly already know, the most popular ones are Birkin and Kelly, named after Jane Birkin and Grace Kelly. Hermes Birkin is probably the most wanted bag ever due to its elusiveness to the public. The designs are simple yet sophisticated, there is a color for every outfit and occasion, and they really can embellish any look in a second. There isn’t much to say about these lovely bags that hasn’t been said already, so I’ll leave you to decide which colour you will go for.











If you could, would you spend a small fortune for one of these and what color would you pick?

Lord please direct that rich man you have destined me to marry to bring different ranges of hermes bags when he's wooing abeg.I will not say no and i also know that the bags will be the sign he's the right one.

*Mena u berra wake up from dat dream my pikin The Lord speaks*

No comments:

Post a Comment