Wednesday 18 June 2014

LESSONS LEARNT ABOUT LIFE


Hello Readers, i'm so sorry i haven't written anything in a long time. I have been dealing with the many pressures of life.

I trust everyone is doing okay.
I went back to school and trust me everyone its taking the piss out of me.
The journey into adulthood and responsiblity hasn't been an easy one for me (not saying i'm a spoilt brat ohhh).
Trying to be a better person is the most difficult decision one has to make in life especially when you may have followed the wrong path a few times in life.
Coming to England to study has taught me alot of things and it has also changed my perspective towards life.
I have met alot of nice people in this new life i have embraced. I now understand what the meaning of true friendship is (these friends obviously know themselves especially when dealing with my many shortcomings). Falling in love also happened but falling in love with someone doesn't necessarily mean that the other person will feel the same thing for you. Falling in love is a beautiful experience even if it doesnt always turn out the way we hope it would.
Now the craze of getting engaged and being married is presently in the air. I'm genuinely excited for all my friends that are taken (remember to hook up your single friends ohhhhh). I love you all especially Judith my darling (can't wait for the wedding of the year). Back to the conversation of the craze, i don't know if its just me or the extent ladies are going about this marriage thing is becoming really embarrasssing. Many Chicks even now go to the extent of crucifying one another to impress guys (i just wonder what the world is becoming). Now shaking my head in Coventry style.
I have been confused alot recently, i always thought the simplest rule of life was to be your real self always but i just realized thats loads of people judge you for being the real you. So i wonder if its better to pretend and put up a front but then again i wonder how long one can pretend for.
Life is really hard because everyone has a different approach towards.
Is it possible to please everyone you come across? i simply wonder.
Above all, the most important thing life has taught me is that God will never fail you if you cast all your cares on him.
I hope everyone is enjoying the world cup the way i'm enjoying it. its being full of suprises. Imagine how spain has been disgraced (super embarrassed for the defending champions). The case of Nigeria is in the hand of God (yawn). Diaris God in the voice of my country's first lady (mama peace),
Done musing for the day, i hope i get back to the spirit of blogging with this piece.


2 comments:

  1. While loads of people judge you for being the real you.... Loads of people also judge you for trying to be someone else.... You will be judged either ways. So to answer your question, you are better off at being yourself cos in my opinion it is much easier and you will be liked genuinely.
    Also, you mentioned that you are trying to be a better person,on that path you will definitely attract people that will like you for you! So carry on..... n u can't please everyone, but the right people will be pleased without you putting too much effort.... That is life, Simple but Complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for you output. i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete