Thursday 30 April 2020

The return of a crazy dreamer in the strange year 2020

Hey guys it's been a while this sister wrote anything and i'm so excited to be back.

Now not so long ago we were so eager to start a new year but what we didn't know at the time was 2020 had so much more in store for us and most of all our big plans would change. I'm still hopeful that all my big plans will pan out and i'm more than grateful to be alive with all that is going on.

Who would have guessed that one little virus would change the world forever. I can't imagine what people that have lost their loved ones to this virus are going through but i pray for stength for them and to all the frontliners you all are the real MVPs and you will be blessed for your efforts.

I've been absent for too long but i believe i'm back to stay because 2020 may have just given me the push i've needed so badly to start writing again.

I really hope with all the entertainment out there you'll still spare a minute for me.
I promise to be more engaging with my post.
I'm so pumped to be back and i have lots of exciting gist and tips for everyone.

Now get ready for my next story.
It's going to be juicy 😊😊😊😊


4 comments: