Monday 23 June 2014

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY MOTHER

Hello readers,
While wishing everyone a good week ahead i'm going to post something today that will make you think of your mom whether she is dead or alive.Today i'm writing an open letter to my mum for the world to see. She may not be on any social media sites but if anyone every screws her over that person will have me to contend with first. Here is how my letter goes.

Dear mother,
I know i'm that child that has brought tears the most to your eyes. I'm really sorry for all those times mum. You are the best mother i could ever wish for. I can't even begin to mention the countless times you've rescued me from destruction and danger

I know i'm that child that may have given you reason to doubt motherhood. Mummy if i could turn back the hands of time i would and be loyal to you every minute of the way. I can only promise to be a better person henceforth.

I know i haven't spoken to you alot about anything but i've just realized you are the easiest person on earth to have a conversation with. We may not always agree but you actually listen and you also let my burden bother you.

Thank you for being the best mother one could have ever wished for. Thank you for teaching me all the things i know today.Thank you also teaching me the type of love to show to my children when i have them.
Thank you for praying everyday for me to be safe.

Mom i don't know if i've ever said this but i love you very much.

Your daughter,
Chiemena.

Damn writing this letter felt so good.
Now i urge everyone to try and do the same.
Meanwhile i'm not as stubborn as the letter sounds. You are welcome to send your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Yea what a touching piece of letter, you are not stubborn no doubt but I could sense that you were shy. Keep the good work up👌

    ReplyDelete